Excavating pt 2 to build a Dwarven Town

1592109302306.pngunknown.png
day I forgot but a few days have passes since last update so have theses
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
More work has been done cleared out the entire bottom area just need to work on the top area nowunknown.png
The foundation roof is finally done 2 blocks thick and it took 9,522 stone bricks to complete.
unknown.png
unknown.png
sorry for the late update our bloody BUILDER made a miscalculation in the build fuckin up our center point so we had to fix that but we have made some progress so have a circle
unknown.png
Sorry for the late update some fuckin dipshit fell in lava and lost all his shit *cough cough* not me, but I, I mean he had to work to get some of my I mean his shit back and couldn't work on the base... BUT some work has been done here it is MORE DIGGING.
unknown.png

Last edited:
I have reached the max amount of attach files so the posts will continue on from here
unknown.png
quick update working below but our builder finally did something good after you know fuckin up a shit ton but never mind that have some FILTHY GOD RAYS
unknown.pngunknown.png
we have completed the digging thanks to Ya3lol for helping with the final layer
unknown.png
we built a sphere
unknown.pngunknown.png
our builder decided to do a redesign in the build so we worked on the today, our builder also decided to jump into the void what a fuckin idiot.
unknown.png
sorry for not updating much been busy so as a apology have some GOD-RAYS (we haven't worked on the base at all)
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Last edited:

qpex

Staff Member
Helper
Builder
First off i would jump in the void again second how was i supposed to know the shop didn't have a bottom layer

Posts will continue from here work was actually done made another spawner farm and work on the base our builder has a burst of not being a lazy piece of shit and did some work. I have also put some FILTHY GOD RAYS in for you.
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
we have finally updated the base and have added wait for it MORE PILLARS and WALLS also our dipshit of a builder broke his laptop so updates will slow down until he gets it fixed
unknown.png
unknown.png

Last edited: